DENVER PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Financial Transparency Standard Template
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2017)
- Academy 360 Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Academy 360 Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years) – n/a. Academy 360 does not have a salary schedule or policy. The school seeks to stay within 10% of the Denver Public School’s salary scale, and takes into consideration expertise/qualifications, experience, tenure at Academy 360, and position need when determining an employee’s salary. Academy 360 is an equal opportunity employer.
- DPS Financial Transparency Webpage
- List of Waivers received by Academy 360 (scroll down, linked below)
- CDE Financial Transparency Webpage
- Academy 360 Whistleblower Policy – For telephone inquiries regarding this policy, please call (303) 574-1360.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Director of Wellness & Operations
Financial Consultant, Abstract Insights
Denver Public Schools
1860 Lincoln St.
Denver, CO 80203
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division
Denver Public Schools Financial Transparency
Board Meetings & Minutes – Sunshine Law
List of Academy 360 Waivers from State Statute (HB 17-1375)